Get reliable water level data to improve surface water, groundwater, drainage and wastewater management.
We have years of practical water level measurement experience for the effective management of surface and groundwater resources, drainage and wastewater.
We offer a wide choice of measurement and data collection methods, enabling us to deliver reliable, actionable data from a wide range of water environments.
- Manual dipping of wells and boreholes
- Gauge boards and datum points
- Peak-level gauges for flood monitoring
- Continuous level monitoring systems
- Telemetry alarm systems for flood warning and drainage control
- Level to storage or flow conversion systems
- Flow gauge rating analysis
- Calibration and maintenance of measurement systems
- Training in operation and maintenance
Our sensor expertise
As specialist hydrometric engineers we understand the need for application-specific water level sensors. We apply the following sensors and related equipment to ensure high-quality data:
- Large diameter stilling well installations for float-weight driven shaft-encoders
- Low-cost depth pressure-transmitters for wells and boreholes
- ATEX-approved depth pressure sensors for mining and landfill leachate monitoring
- ATEX-certified level alarm systems for sewerage and CSO level monitoring
- Non-contact ultrasonic and radar level sensors
- High-accuracy depth pressure sensors for flow gauging stations
- Data logger and telemetry infrastructure
Our data management capabilities
We are also able to offer specialist data management services through our unique access to Aquarius Time-Series software and via our own Hydro-Logic® Timeview telemetry platform, including remote access to your real-time data.
Other Monitoring and Measurement capabilities