A tailored system for Thames Water, with an MNSS™ Combined Screen, protects the treatment processes at Greenham Common STW from rag carry…
UK Wastewater Services
The UK’s leading provider of solutions for wastewater treatment inlet works.
Get expert inlet works support, 24/7/365.
With around 140 dedicated service professionals operating from five regional offices across the UK. Our UK Wastewater Services (UKWWS) team is the country’s largest provider of inlet works support, giving critical support to wastewater treatment plant owners and operators 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Delivering reliable, cost-effective inlet works supply, servicing, maintenance, refurbishment, equipment hire, parts and spares. The UKWWS team provides water companies with greater opportunities to improve operational asset management, drive efficiencies, reduce manual intervention and extend the lifetimes of their key treatment assets.
We provide water companies with greater opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and extend the lifetimes of their key treatment assets. Helping them comply with regulated industry standards, the Environment Act and Environment Agency programmes such as Water Industry National Environment Programme (WINEP).
Contact the team for expert inlet works support:
- Inlet works and sludge screening equipment hire
- Asset repair and refurbishment
- Planned, preventative servicing andmaintenance
- Supply of spares and parts for all types of inlet assets
- Lifting and transport
- Installation and commissioning services
- Emergency callout 24/7, 365 days a year
- Control panel design and supply
- Turnkey fabricated wastewater screening
- Archimedean screw pumps
- Coarse screens
- Conveyance / screenings handling equipment
- Compacting equipment
- Fine screens
- Grit removal and grit washing
- Sludge screening
- Storm tank screening
Hydro International's UK Wastewater Services team cuts Opex costs and carbon footprint at Scottish Water's Carbarns Wastewater…