Our Water Engineering services provide customers with full-service support covering the site assessment, design, installation and maintenance of drainage and flood risk mitigation infrastructure. We provide planning application support, including integration with other disciplines and liaison with statutory consultees, and assessments include site appraisal and reporting including preparation of the water section of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA).
With full knowledge of F&WMA, Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) Standards and planning regulations we can solve any drainage or flood problem you are encountering.
- Engineering solutions to mitigate flood risk, protecting properties and infrastructure
- Design of SuDS to suit the UK SuDS Manual 2015 and National Standards for SuDS
- Design and provision of maintenance services for proprietary SuDS
- Delivery of Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) and water quality aware solutions
- Foul and surface water drainage design for residential, commercial and specialist applications such as ports and airports
- Expert witness work on drainage and environmental matters
- Feasibility and two-dimensional (2D) hydraulic analysis relating to the design of pollution containment systems