We are seeking a full-time Inside Sales Project Coordinator for the Americas Stormwater business unit located in Portland, Maine. The position is responsible for helping grow Hydro Internationals revenue by utilizing and reviewing online data and reports.
Competence & Qualifications:
- 4-year degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work within a CRM system
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient with all Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Skills & Attributes:
- The Inside Sales Project Coordinator position requires a motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive customer service, effective time management skills, and strong computer skills are required.
- Ability to learn how to review lead sources and qualify opportunities for revenue growth.
- Ability to read and understand construction, drainage and utility drawings and plan sets preferred.
- Review lead source tool (Reed/Insight/BidEx) for opportunities across the US.
- Provide timely project updates or findings to the respective Regional Sales Manager via phone, email, and update to the appropriate records in CRM.
- Manage Project Search Program utilizing web-based searches to identify potential customers/end users.
- Effectively navigate the bidding process.
- Assist and support the RSM’s when needed, understanding of competitive products and our advantages
- Develop a knowledge and regulatory understanding of each territory and our go to market strategy.
- Check plans and specification as needed to provide accurate quotes.
- To perform duties in accordance with all relevant legislation in particular the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- To apply requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 as appropriate within the areas of responsibility.
- Other duties which the company may reasonably require the individual to undertake.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a desk/computer station for long periods of time with regular stretch breaks
- US citizenship or ability to work in the US.
Compensation and Benefits: Hydro offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: health, dental and vision coverage; term life insurance; AD&D and short and long-term disability coverage; FSA; 401(k) with employer match; paid vacation; paid sick leave; paid holidays and bonus plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity