Water scarcity, increasingly stringent effluent discharge regulations and operational efficiency drivers represent real challenges for water-intensive industrial businesses, with process water use, treatment and discharge generating both cost and risk. Surface water, too, represents a risk, acting as a vector that carries potentially harmful materials into the environment.
Our industrial water management products help businesses to use water more efficiently, recover valuable processing by-products, meet regulations and protect the environment—saving money and reducing financial and legal risks.
Process wastewater treatment products
Visit our Industrial Wastewater micro-site to learn more about our industrial wastewater solutions!
Rotating belt screens
Rotating belt screens remove a wide range of materials from industrial process water, enabling businesses to recycle materials back into the process train and reuse process water.
- A low-energy, small-footprint screen that delivers exceptional solids removal from industrial process wastewater across a range of applications. View product
Sand and Grit Separation Systems
Hydro International's industry leading grit separation systems can replace the need for massive sedimentation systems in a fraction of the footprint.
- Stacked tray grit separation maximizes surface area in a tiny footprint to remove 95% of all grit 75 micron and larger. In many industrial applications, the system can replace the need for sedimentation entirely. View product
Stormwater treatment products
Stormwater filters use custom, site-specific media to capture the environmentally damaging pollutants carried in surface water runoff from industrial facilities, helping businesses to cut effluent surcharges and protecting against costly regulatory breaches.
- An advanced system that combines sedimentation and screening with filtration to capture oils, heavy metals, nutrients and solids from surface water runoff, achieving removal rates of up to 98%. View product
Hydrodynamic separators use vortex forces to separate industrial pollutants from surface water runoff, settling out total suspended solids (TSS), biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) and solid-bound heavy metals and nutrients, while oils and floatables are captured at the surface.
- An advanced hydrodynamic vortex separator that provides impressive and reliable removals of sediments, oil and floatables from stormwater runoff. View product
- A versatile stormwater separator that works with single and multiple inlet pipes and inlet grates. View product
Sign up for industrial water treatment updates
We'd like to update you on industrial water treatment news, articles and product developments. To sign up to receive updates just complete the form:We won't send updates frequently, and we'll take good care of your personal information.