Displaying United Kingdom WebsiteChange your region
Show all products
- Hydro International plc whose registered office is at Shearwater House, Clevedon Hall Estate, Clevedon, North Somerset, BS21 7RD (we and us) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is us.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.hydro-int.com (the Site), including, but not limited to, information provided at the time of requesting or subscribing to any service, posting material, or becoming a registered user or if you enter any competition or promotion sponsored by us
- information from surveys that we use for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem with or submit a comment regarding the Site; and
- details of your visits to the Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
How we process and store your information
- The data that we collect from you is processed by staff who work either for us or one of our group companies or for one of our service providers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain features or parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share the password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Remember to close your browser when you have finished your user session. This will help to ensure that others do not access your personal information if you share your computer or use a computer in a public places such as a library or internet café.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have indicated that you wish to be contacted for such purposes by [post, email, telephone or other means of electronic communication];
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our services.
- If you do not want us to use your data for direct marketing purposes please check or un-check (as directed) the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any affiliated company within our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or un-checking (as directed) certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or by following the [unsubscribe link] on any marketing emails we send you. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org; Hydro International, Shearwater House, Clevedon Hall Estate, Victoria Road, Clevedon, BS21 7RD.
- The Site may, from time to time, contain hyperlinks to and from internet sites operated by other organisations. If you follow a hyperlink to any of these sites, please note that they will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to such sites.
Access to your information
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee not exceeding £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
How to contact us
by email at email@example.com
by telephone on 01275 878371 between the hours of 0900 and 1730
by writing to us at:
Clevedon Hall Estate
Find a Representative
Installation of the Hydro-Brake Flow Control at White Cart Water Flood Prevention Scheme