Our expert Hydro-Logic® Services consultants have vast experience in the water industry and expertise of water management issues.
Mark Smith (MSc MA (Cantab) MIAM MCIWEM C.WEM CEnv)
Expertise: Water Resources
Mark joined Hydro-Logic® Services in 2018 as Head of Water Resources. Mark specialises in water resources planning and management, and has significant associated experience developing water business plans and applying asset management practices.
- Water resources modelling and forecasting
- Aquator modelling
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Water and Environmental Management
- Member of the Institute of Asset Management
- Member and Deputy Chair of the CIWEM Water Resources Expert Panel
Expertise: Monitoring and Measurement
Jonathan joined the team in 2019 as Business Manager and has since moved into the role of Head of Hydrometric Services. Jonathan oversees all aspects of the national hydrometric monitoring business ensuring safe and efficient project delivery.
He began his career with the Royal Air Force before progressing to project engineering and project management roles within the oil and gas and construction industries.
- Operational delivery for clients across the UK
- Continuous improvement of health and safety performance
- Project management
George Smith (BSc Hons)
Expertise: Client Delivery
George joined Hydro-Logic® Services as Head of Client Delivery in June 2019, bringing with him 30 years of experience of environmental data collection and technical studies for environmental assessment, engineering design and planning for a variety of river and coastal projects.
- Data collection and study development for clients in a wide range of sectors:
- Water industry
- Local government
- Marine cables
- Representation at meetings and trade fairs in Europe, North America, the Middle East, China and South Africa